For most services our rates are:
$85/hour for small business, home business service, or other consulting services.
$70/hour for residential service.
$55/hour for computer training.
$40 trip charge (waived if on-site for at least one hour).
$85/hour for web design or can quote a flat project rate.
Off hours or emergency service is billed at time and a half.
Special rates are available for not-for-profit companies.
Discounts available for bulk service contracts.
* Rates, Terms, and Conditions are subject to change without notice for current rates, terms, and conditions check this page.
* On site work is billed in quarter hour increments with a 1 hour minimum.
* Work performed remotely or in our facility is billed in quarter hour increments with a half hour minimum.
* Not-for-profit discounts are applied to customers at our sole discretion. You must prove at a minimum that you have not-for-profit status
and apply to be serviced at the discounted rate. Once you are accepted the discount will apply to future invoices only.
* All invoices are due on receipt unless a specific terms agreement is in place.
* Delinquent balances are subject to a 1.5% per month late fee, this fee will be compounded if the balance remains delinquent for multiple
months. The full 1.5% is charged at 30 days and then at the beginning of each month thereafter.
* Payment for hardware is collected upon acceptance of our proposal unless other terms have been negotiated. This payment will be held as a
deposit on account in your name until the hardware arrives and then will be applied to any invoices for that hardware.
* Returns can only be taken in cases of defective or incorrect products, exceptions may be made at our sole discretion for other reasons,
restocking fees may apply.
* Workmanship is guaranteed however we cannot guarantee that problems will not resurface; we make every effort to insure that the root
cause of a problem is resolved whenever we work on any system. If we make an error that requires a return visit that return visit will be free of
* We cannot be responsible for consequential or indirect damages of any kind. The limit of our liability in any situation shall not exceed the
value of any invoices issued to you from us.